Most of us grew up hearing the clause “don’t give up,” due to multiple reasons beyond our comprehension. However, the older we get, the more we understand that life is never a smooth path like we thought as little innocent kids. The world we live in today is marked with a lot hardships and catastrophic happenings around us. It’s pretty easy for the average modern man to fall into depths of depression.
Nevertheless, no matter how much harsh living can become, a decent level of resilience is needed on your own part to paddle through the stormy waters. In this article, we featured about 40+ don’t give up quotes which will brighten your mood and give you thousand more reasons to keep striving till your joy is full.
Don’t Lose Hope Quotes
Here are 40 don’t lose hope quotes that will help you keep working towards achieving your goals even when things look daunting and bleak.
1. “We all want things to stay the same. Settle for living in misery because we are afraid of change, of things crumbling to ruins. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
2. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
3. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
4. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
5. “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.”– William J. Brennan, Jr.
7. “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”– Haruki Murakami
6. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
9. “I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t.” – Neila Rey
10. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”– Maya Angelou
11. “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” – Randy Pausch
14. “Problems are not stop signs; they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
13. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” – Earl Nightingale
14. “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.”– William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
15. “You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.” – Morgan Wootten
16. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
17. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
18. “Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it.” – Ray Bradbury
19 .“We can design our life agendas so that our daily planner is no longer the object of resentment but, rather, a thing of beauty: a stunning log of our enjoyment of life and progress toward freedom and transcendence.” – Brendon Burchard
20. “To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.” – Gail Sheehy
More Don’t Lose Hope Quotes
21. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S. Lewis
22. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
23. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” – Denis Waitley
24. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
25. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we are curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
26. “Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward.” – Maxwell Maltz
27. “Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.” – Unknown
28. “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” – Conrad Hall
29. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
30. “The one law that does not change is that everything changes, and the hardship I was bearing today was only a breath away from the pleasures I would have tomorrow, and those pleasures would be all the richer because of the memories of this I was enduring.” – Louis L’Amour
31. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” – Roy T. Bennett
32. “We truly believed in something back then, and we knew we were the kind of people capable of believing in something – with all our hearts. And that kind of hope will never simply vanish.” – Haruki Murakami
33. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” Martin Luther King Jr.
34. “Hope. It’s like a drop of honey, a field of tulips blooming in the springtime. It’s a fresh rain, a whispered promise, a cloudless sky, the perfect punctuation mark at the end of a sentence. And it’s the only thing in the world keeping me afloat.” – Tahereh Mafi
35. “Hope itself is like a star – not to be seen in the sunshine of prosperity, and only to be discovered in the night of adversity.” – Charles Haddon Spurgeon
36. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett.
37. “Walk on with hope in your heart, and you’ll never walk alone.” – Shah Rukh Khan
38. “Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.” – Martin Luther
39. “A person can do incredible things if he or she has enough hope.” – Shannon K. Butcher
40. “Faith goes up the stairs that love has built and looks out the windows which hope has opened.” – Charles Haddon Spurgeon
Your self confidence will be built up and boosted with these don’t lose hope quotes.
Check our array of Motivational Quotes for more quotes that will inspire and motivate you
Pin for later
No matter the adversity, you should never give up on your dreams. There is a purpose for your existence. So, whenever you feel overwhelmed, remember that you are here for a purpose and that should keep you fighting. We hope these 40 don’t give up quotes will be a source of inspiration to your mind and soul whenever you feel like giving up. Regardless, DON’T GIVE UP is the ultimate charge.