The Office Christmas Quotes
Today we share 30 plus office Christmas quotes from the American series ”The Office”. The popularity of the American ‘The Office,’ which aired from 2005 to 2013, spanned nine seasons and 201 episodes, eventually surpassed that of the original mockumentary sitcom. Indeed, with a cast that includes Steve Carell, John Krasinski, Rainn Wilson, and Mindy Kaling, it’s no surprise that this Emmy Award-winning program became such a phenomenon.
‘The Office’ covers the difficulties and hardships of all employees at Dunder Mifflin Paper Company in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The show mostly focuses on Michael Scott, the erratic Regional Manager of the Scranton location, and the connections and catastrophic encounters he has with his staff, following the structure of its British equivalent. Unlike the authentic British version, notwithstanding, the American adaptation includes more intimate pairings (between Pam and Jim, Angela and Dwight, Erin and Andy, and Michael and Holly), so much less wince humor, a larger, ever-changing ensemble cast with more well-developed characters, more subplots, and a much more ambitious storyline.
To coincide with Christmas, many financially successful TV shows will air a Christmas special or a handful of Christmas episodes, and the American version of ‘The Office’ was no exception. There were a total of seven Christmas episodes published during the run of ‘The Office,’ with everything from a botched Secret Santa to a forgotten Christmas party, plenty of Christmas pranks, high jinks, and much more. Whether you’re new to ‘The Office’ or a seasoned fan, now is the perfect time to get into the holiday spirit with some of our favorite ‘The Office’ Christmas lines.
Many people identify ‘The Office’ Christmas episodes with ‘The Office Christmas Party,’ the show’s very first Christmas episode, which aired in season two. With tensions at an all-time high, a Christmas party that escalates out of control, and disastrous gift exchange, this episode set the chaotic tone for all subsequent ‘The Office’ Christmas episodes. As a result, it’s no surprise that the quotes from ‘The Office Christmas Party’ are among the greatest in the entire series. There are plenty more great quotes from other Christmas episodes of ‘The Office’ to be found below. Here are 31 of the Office Christmas quotes to put in the mood for the holidays!
- “This is Christmas spirit, as in spirits, booze.” – Michael Scott, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Uh oh. Looks like Santa was a little naughty.” – Michael Scott, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing you can point to and say, ‘Hey man, I love you this many dollars-worth’.” – Michael Scott, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Guess who I am sitting here dressed as. I will give you a hint: His last name is Christ; He has the power of flight and can heal leopards.” – Michael Scott, ‘Secret Santa’.
- “I would like a nice slice of Christmas Pam. Side of candy Pams. And perhaps some Pam chops…with mint.” – Michael Scott, ‘A Benihana Christmas’.
- “In the end, the greatest snowball isn’t a snowball at all. It’s fear. Merry Christmas.” – Dwight K. Schrute, ‘Classy Christmas’.
- “Michael Scott: A, that’s what she said, and, B, I wanted it to be impressive. The biggest day of the year deserves the biggest tree of the year. Kevin Malone: But what are we gonna do with this hacked-off part? Michael Scott: Well, that is a perfectly good mini-tree, Kevin, and we are going to sell that to charity. That’s what Christmas is all about.” – ‘The Office’, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Well, Happy Birthday, Jesus. Sorry your party is so lame.” – Michael Scott, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Just give me plain, baby Jesus lyin’ in a manger, Christmas!” – Stanley Hudson, ‘Christmas Wishes’.
- “Yankee Swap is like Machiavelli meets Christmas.” – Dwight K. Schrute, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Christmas is awesome… you give presents. What’s better than giving presents? And… getting presents… Not bad for one day.” – Michael Scott, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “I’ve been here eighteen years and have suffered through some weird thematic Christmases. A Honolulu Christmas, a ‘Pulp Fiction’ Christmas, a Muslim Christmas, Moroccan Christmas. Mo-rocca Christmas. I don’t want it. Christmas is Christmas is Christmas is Christmas.” – Stanley Hudson, ‘Christmas Wishes’.
- “Jim Halpert: ‘Hey, Pickles, Merry Christmas. Open immediately. Love, Swiss Cheese.’ Damn it Dwight! Dwight K. Schrute: Didn’t think your affectionate nicknames would be your undoing, did you Jim? Let that be a lesson to you all.” – ‘The Office’, ‘Classy Christmas’.
- “Phyllis Vance: This just arrived from the Dunder Mifflin North Pole branch. Dwight K. Schrute: We don’t have a North Pole branch. Idiot!” – ‘The Office’, ‘Secret Santa’.
- “You know what, Christmas isn’t about Santa or Jesus. It’s about the workplace. All of you feel like my family.” – Michael Scott, ‘Secret Santa’.
- “It’s the first snowfall of Christmas. Is that just so magical for you, little girl? Can you not wait to have a hot chocolate and cuddle up with Poppa and tell him about all your Christmas dreams?” – Dwight K. Schrute, ‘Classy Christmas’.
- “Christmas is the time to tell people how you feel.” – Jim Halpert, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Angela drafted me into the party planning committee. Her memo said that we need to prepare for every possible disaster. Which to me seems excessive.” – Ryan Howard, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “The name is Bond…Santa Bond. I’ll have an eggnog, shaken not stirred.” – Michael Scott, ‘Classy Christmas’.
- “I’m not sure I’ve earned the right to make announcements yet. But whoever is giving me the Twelve Days of Christmas as my Secret Santa? Please stop… My cat killed a turtledove; the French hens have started pulling out my hair to make a nest.” – Erin Hannon, ‘Secret Santa’.
- “So Phyllis is basically saying ‘Hey Michael, I know you did a lot to help out the office this year, but I only care about you a homemade oven mitt’s worth’. ” – Michael Scott, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “I would like another alcohol.” – Erin Hannon, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Everyone wants the iPod. It’s a huge hit. Almost a Christmas miracle.” – Michael Scott, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Michael Scott: You wanna be Santa? Darryl Philbin: Yeah. Michael Scott: Have you ever seen Santa? Darryl Philbin: Yeah, I’ve seen Santa. Michael Scott: Okay. Darryl Philbin: Who cares? Michael Scott: Well, I’m sorry. It just doesn’t work. Dwight K. Schrute: Michael, I would like to be the elf. Michael Scott: That makes sense because he has elfish features.” – ‘The Office’, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “I got myself as secret Santa. I was supposed to tell somebody, but I didn’t.” – Kevin Malone, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Everyone would go to one Santa, and…once you sat on her lap and she’d ask you what you wanted, you would say probably ‘freedom’.” – Michael Scott, ‘Secret Santa’.
- “Michael Scott: Christmas is canceled. Stanley Hudson: You can’t cancel a holiday. Michael Scott: Keep it up Stanley and you’ll lose New Year. Stanley Hudson: What does that mean? Michael Scott: Jim, take New Year away from Stanley.” – ‘The Office’, ‘A Benihana Christmas’.
- 28. “For my New Year’s resolution, I gave up drinking… during the week.” – Meredith Palmer, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “Meredith, you lit your hair on fire today. What about tomorrow? What is going to happen when you come into work and you’re dead?” – Michael Scott, ‘Moroccan Christmas’.
- “I miss the days when there was only one party I didn’t want to go to.” – Ryan Howard, ‘A Benihana Christmas’.
- “Jim Halpert: What is Yankee Swap? Michael Scott: One person chooses a gift. The next person can either choose a gift or steal that person’s gift. If your gift gets stolen, then you can steal someone else’s gift or choose a new gift. Jim Halpert: I thought that was called Nasty Christmas.” – ‘The Office’, ‘Christmas Party’.
- “At its worst, it was a toxic, political club used to make others feel miserable and left out. At its best, it planned parties.” – Pam Beesly, ‘Classy Christmas’.
If you aren’t yet feeling the holiday cheer, we at Queendom Quotes, believe these beautiful and quirky office Christmas quotes will have from zero to 100 in no time!
You May Also Like
40 Don’t Lose Hope Quotes About Not Giving Up
Final Thoughts: Office Christmas Quotes
We hope you enjoyed our 30+ “The Office Christmas” quotes. If so, please do well in sharing this post with your friends on social media so that they may enjoy the quotes from their storylines. May these office Christmas quotes bring all of the joy of the season into your heart! Merry Christmas!